Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

North Yorkshire Home Choice -

“If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss Citizen you and your family may need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme in order to access social housing and to continue to live in the UK after the 30th of June 2021. If your application is successful, you will either get settled or pre-settled status. Further information on how to apply can be found on the government website here - Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status) - GOV.UK (”

I have forgotten my login reference
Your memorable date*
I have forgotten my memorable date


Not yet registered? Then you will need to complete a housing application form. Before providing your personal information please read our Privacy Notice  This will tell you why we need your information and what we do with it. 

Register here